Request for Laboratory Consumables
COMPANY: AFRICA IMPROVED FOODS RWANDA LTD
INVITATION DATE: 6–Oct–21
PURPOSE OF TENDER: Procurement of laboratory consumables
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 22–Oct–21
PERIOD OF SERVICES: Nov 2021 – Nov 2022 (1 year) [expand title=”Read more”]
REQUEST FOR LABORATORY CONSUMABLES
Africa Improved Foods Rwanda Ltd (AIF) is looking for laboratory consumables (e.g. chemicals, solutions
etc) as per the attached requirements.
Africa Improved Foods Rwanda Limited (AIF) is a producer of specialized nutritious foods. Our
shareholders include Royal DSM, the International Finance Corporation (IFC), Dutch Development Bank
(FMO) and the British Development Bank (CDC) and Govt of Rwanda.
At our site in Kigali, Rwanda we produce more than 45,000 tons of specialized food per year. Our
customers include the World Food Program, Government of Rwanda, International Red Cross and others.
Our commercial consumer product includes the Nootri range.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Provision and delivery of laboratory consumables to AIF for a period of 1 year contract.
All bids must comply with the below requirements:
• Products must meet the required specifications.
• Alternatives may be proposed but are subject to approval by AIF.
• For regional/international bidders, please quote ex–works price and freight/transport to AIF
• Payment terms: 60 days (negotiable)
▪ Contact details: requests for clarification and bids must be submitted in writing only to: AIF.Purchases@africaimprovedfoods.com
▪ Language: only bids submitted in English, French, Kinyarwanda and Kiswahili will be accepted
▪ Currency: All bids must be in RWF or US dollars
▪ Deadlines (submissions received after these dates will not be considered):
− Final bids must be submitted before 5pm on 22nd October 2021
▪ Awarding of contract: The most competitive bids will be shortlisted, and the respective suppliers
will be invited to defend their proposals. Unsuccessful bidders will be informed of the outcome
Your bid must include the following documents:
1. Completed bid form (see attached excel) in excel format
2. Company Certificate of Incorporation or Chamber of Commerce registration proof.
3. Valid tax certificate from relevant local authority (not older than 6 months from the submission
of this tender) demonstrating you comply with your tax obligations
4. If available – Company profile
Please note the bid documents should not exceed 20 MB in size to avoid rejection by our email server. If
the size of the documents exceeds 20mb separate emails can be sent.
Bid Evaluation Criteria
Bids will be evaluated as follows:
|Technical Specifications||The bidder demonstrates the ability to meet the requirements||Pass/Fail|
|Price||The price offered by the bidder is competitive versus the other offers||Competitive/Non-competitive|
|Payment terms||The bidder offers payment terms of at least 30 days or more. Offers with payment terms of 60 days or more will be favored.||Competitive/Non-competitive|
|Supporting documents||The bidder has provided the correct supporting documents||Pass/Fail|
Terms and Conditions
▪ Bids should be valid for at least 30 days from the final submission deadline.
▪ All bids will be treated strictly confidentially.
▪ All suppliers are expected to adhere to the AIF Supplier Code of Conduct
▪ The tender award is non–exclusive. AIF reserves the right to award quantities to multiple
▪ AIF reserves the right to cancel the tender.
▪ AIF is not liable to disclose an explanation related to the outcome of the tender.
▪ AIF reserves the right to ask suppliers of proof of financial capabilities
As per attached document, please use the catalogue as reference. Feel free to suggest other brands of
the same use.[/expand]